Formulated with 95% natural ingredients, SEPHORA COLLECTION's high-shine moisturizing lip treatment contains Moringa oil and Rosehip oil. It moisturizes the skin for 12 hours, for softer, glossier lips.
This hydrating shine treatment adds radiance and moisture to dull skin. Your skin is left plumper, smoother, and softer, and looks more refined.
Its lightweight texture melts into the skin and makes a great base for lipstick, with natural shimmer particles adding instant shine.
- Natural Moringa oil, known for its hydrating and illuminating properties
- Natural rosehip oil, known to boost the skin's radiance
- Natural hyaluronic acid derived from wheat, known for its moisturizing benefits
Good for your skin:
- 95% of the ingredients are natural, with the remaining 5% added to preserve the product and maintain its texture.
- Clinically tested tolerance, suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Made without animal by-products
- This tube is made from 61% sugarcane plastic.
- The case is made with materials from sustainably-managed forests and is decorated with plant-based inks.
This product was made in France, at a production site belonging to a family-run company from Ardèche.
Aqua (Water) : Solvant : solubilise et dissout des substances solides ou liquides, composant principal des phases aqueuses
Glycerin : Humectant : ingrÃ©dient favorisant le maintien de lâ€™eau dans la formule et/ou sur la peau
Mica : Nacres
Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil : Emollient : ingrÃ©dient apportant douceur Ã la peau
Rosa Canina Fruit Oil : Huile de rosier muscat
CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) : Colorant Blanc
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride : Emollient : ingrÃ©dient apportant douceur Ã la peau
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer : GÃ©lifiant
Hydroxyacetophenone : Booster de conservation
Polymethyl Methacrylate : FilmogÃ¨ne : forme un film
Sodium Polyacrylate : GÃ©lifiant
1,2-Hexanediol : Booster de conservation
Caprylyl Glycol : Booster de conservation
Glyceryl Stearate : Agent de consistance
Parfum (Fragrance) : Parfum
Sodium Hydroxide : Ajusteur de pH
Sodium Hyaluronate : Sel dâ€™acide hyaluronique aux propriÃ©tÃ©s hydratantes
PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate : Emulsionnant : ingrÃ©dient permettant de former une Ã©mulsion, formÃ©e Ã partir de deux phases non miscibles
Trideceth-6 : Emulsionnant : ingrÃ©dient permettant de former une Ã©mulsion, formÃ©e Ã partir de deux phases non miscibles
Citric Acid : Ajusteur de pH
Tin Oxide : Opacifiant
Ingrediente : Aqua (Water) - Glycerin - Mica - Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil - Rosa Canina Fruit Oil - CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer - Hydroxyacetophenone - Polymethyl Methacrylate - Sodium Polyacrylate - 1,2-Hexanediol - Caprylyl Glycol - Glyceryl Stearate - Parfum (Fragrance) - Sodium Hydroxide - Sodium Hyaluronate - PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate - Trideceth-6 - Citric Acid - Tin Oxide. ""
Imagine a brand constantly searching for innovations and discoveries that improve your daily beauty! Makeup, accessories, skincare, Sephora Collection offers a plethora of exciting products, textures and colors. Our products, accessible and generous, are at the forefront of trends and always of quality. Be free to create your own looks and change them whenever you want!