Extreme payoff. Extremely satisfying. Take it all the way with an explicit eye palette featuring our most innovative eyeshadow finishes yet. Introducing 12 sultry shades in supermatte, shimmer, and latex-like finishes, all designed with a superfine, creamy feel. Intensifying. Gratifying. Mesmerizing. Limited edition.
How to use
FOR EXTREME SMOLDER:
1. Prep eye with Soft Matte Complete Concealer and set with Light Reflecting Setting Powder.
2. Create a deep base by applying UNCENSORED BLACK all over lid with the #25 Smudge Brush.
3. Apply TAKE CONTROL with the #23 Precision Blending Brush from lash line and blend up to the lid.
4. Blend PRIVATE EYE into bridge with #22 Blending Brush and diffuse color for a soft, smoldering effect.
5. Pat STAREDOWN onto the lower center of lid for a pop of shine.
6. Define lower lash line with High-Pigment Longwear Eyeliner in GRAN VIA.
7. Smudge PRIVATE EYE over High-Pigment Longwear Eyeliner with the #25 Smudge Brush.
8. Finish the look with Climax Extreme Mascara.
FOR EXTREME FOIL:
1. Apply ROLEPLAY all over the lid to create an even base.
2. Mix TAKE CONTROL and BLOW and blend onto bridge to add dimension.
3. Press PULSING all over the lid with fingertips to create a foiled effect.
4. Apply ENDOWED to the inner corner to highlight.
5. Smudge ALL THE WAY on the lower lash line for an exciting pop of unexpected color.
6. Smudge ALL THE WAY along lower lash line for an unexpected pop of color.
7. Finish the look with Climax Extreme Mascara.
WATER/AQUA/EAU , SYNTHETIC BEESWAX , PARAFFIN , PALMITIC ACID , POLYURETHANE-35 , STEARIC ACID , AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL , BUTYLENE GLYCOL , GLYCERYL STEARATE , VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CERA CARNAUBA/CIRE DE CARNAUBA , ACACIA SEYAL GUM , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE , METHYLPROPANEDIOL , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , PHENYLPROPANOL , POLYSORBATE 60 , DISODIUM PHOSPHATE , BHT , SODIUM PHOSPHATE , PHENOXYETHANOL , [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)]
MODERN, AUDACIOUS, ICONIC
Inspiring forward-thinking artistry through a highly imaginative approach to beauty, NARS' Creative Director François Nars first launched the brand with 12 iconic lipsticks in 1994. Now known for captivating palettes and inspirational artist tips, NARS is the go-to brand for cutting-edge make-up and sought-after gift sets.