99% of the ingredients in SEPHORA COLLECTION’s clarifying peel pads are of natural origin, including salicylic & glycolic acids to exfoliate the skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
The light, pleasant texture is quickly absorbed. Skin feels mattified, purified & smoother. With time, pores are visibly tightened.
- Natural salicylic acid. Extracted from gaultheria leaves. Known for its exfoliating properties.
- Natural glycolic acid. Derived from sugar cane. Known for its exfoliating, smoothing properties.
Good for your skin:
- 99% of ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 1% are mainly included to improve the product's sensory appeal and storage properties.
- Vegan (free from animal-derived ingredients).
- Clinically proven tolerance.
- 88% of the jar is made from plastic produced from sugar cane residue.
- These clarifying peel pads are made in France by an Ecocert and FSC certified company founded in 2001.
Ingrediente : Aqua (Water) - Glycerin - Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract - Gluconolactone - Sodium Hydroxide - Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract - Butylene Glycol - Sodium Benzoate - Salicylic Acid - Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract - Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract - Parfum (Fragrance) - Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract - Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract - Calcium Gluconate - Citric Acid - Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.
Imagine a brand constantly searching for innovations and discoveries that improve your daily beauty! Makeup, accessories, skincare, Sephora Collection offers a plethora of exciting products, textures and colors. Our products, accessible and generous, are at the forefront of trends and always of quality. Be free to create your own looks and change them whenever you want!